So, It’s been awhile since we’ve done any public updates to X5S. Over the last year, I’ve improved the algorithm and process significantly. Be on the look out, it should be released within the next couple of weeks (Sometime in Jan. 11).
Some of the improvements include:
* Better Algorithms for doing checks
* Better output format .. Now uses a tree view.. Going to add better support for reporting too..
* Cleaner UI (Easier to use)
* Re-factored the code to be cleaner/make more sense and easier to maintain. It’s much easier to understand/work with.. before was mostly prototyped code/ Alpha code.
* Changed how test cases are defined for more control over the types of injects
* Added a fuzzing mode that will take data from a file and inject it where canaries would normally be injected. (This can be slow with lots of injections)
* Added a replay from Fiddler capture.. (Replays the capture while fuzzing/injecting on the requests).
* many many more minor/significant changes.. =)
Check back soon for a release date!