Reverse and Anti-Reverse Engineering
How long would it take an attacker to reverse engineer your product and compromise the protections it relies upon? How strong are your anti-debugging measures? Do you have an obfuscation layer capable of frustrating an experienced reverse engineering effort? If you’ve taken the time to implement anti-reversing protections, you probably have a serious interest in security. Let Casaba validate whether your protections work as expected, or expose and isolate any weaknesses using these and other proven methodologies.
Black box penetration testing
- We take an application and perform a black box analysis looking for common vulnerabilities and design issues.
- Review and test anti-debugging protections.
- Review and test runtime control-flow obfuscation layers.
- Review and test cryptographic and key protection mechanisms.
- Validate assumptions about a programs hardening or DRM type technology. Here we focus on ensuring that a binary conforms to some set of standards with regard to hardening.